Tuesday 30 April 2013

Be Aware!!! Your Phone Number Will be Hacked one Day

Dear Friends, Welcome to my Blog Again

As you know that I always use to Share the Articles which use to be very Helpful for you and Everyone. Today I'm Going to Share an Article with you is "Don't Signup in Warid, Ufone and Zong Website". I don't have any Personal problem with These Companies But the System working Around their back is too weak.

Some People Use to Signup for 

  • Warid Member Area
    for keeping their Call / Message Records in View
  • Telenor Records Service . . . .
  • Mobilink Records Service . . . . 
  • Zong Records Service . . . .
  • Ufone Records Service . . . .
Just Before Today, i'd an account in Warid Member Area and obviously its very helpful for me but, last night i received a Call Saying that " your Warid number is Going to be Hacked" i get Shocked :( .  Then he Messaged me the numbers i use to call for whole one Month. For Checking i asked him " you'r lying, its impossible" he said " you need proof??? i'm going to change your Service Package " it's really Changed. And all of my Mobile Credit he wasted in changing packages again and again with having access on most of my secret Data like Phone numbers, Timing of Calls which is very bad for a Businessman. Then i forced him to tell how is this Possible?? He said that I've sent you details on your Email Id. He's my old customer :( .

From All of my previous discussions I Concluded that either knowing its benefits we should ignore this Service.

How they can Access your  Panel?

When you Signup there then your Phone # will be saved in the related Company Database. Then you can Access your Panel. If anyone wants to access your Panel then he'll use only one Feature to do so. He'll open the Concerning website (where you access your panel also , i.e; members.waridtel.com ) , then he'll click on forgot Password and after that forgot password will be send to your Phone # but, here Hackers have some tool due to which the Forgot Password Recovery / Virtual Password will be sent on the Hacker's Phone instead of yours. Then after getting this Code, he'll able to access all that area which you can Also.

Dear Friends please avoid these things. Its my Experience, i lost many business days and also He relates the same field as I and so he also snatched my Customers. Its really a Bad Experience for Me. If you Follow my Discussion then you'll keep your Happiness remain....... Just Hopping that these companies will make their Databases more Strong.
Please Dial ##002#, It will also protect you mobile from this Type of Hacking. It will Deactivate your Call Forwarding Services.

Please if you know any tool related to this, please Share it with me. Warid Company Manager asked me for that and then it can be blocked. Please don't Share any Link in Comments. Send me here >> Hackme125@gmail.com

Just Waiting for your Kind Comment. . . . . . 

Please Subscribe me by Email if you want to get my daily Posts, Tips and Tricks.
Click below to Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment